An Experienced Legal Team Committed To Criminal Defense
Facing criminal charges can be a scary and life-altering experience. At Kuykendall Law, PLLC ., we can fight for you. Our team includes a former prosecutor with decades of criminal law experience. We provide state and municipal representation for Oklahoma residents charged with felonies and misdemeanors.
Our attorneys understand the tremendous impact that criminal charges can have on your life. We take a holistic approach to providing both legal and practical guidance. During your initial consultation, we will listen to your side of the story and educate you on your options and potential outcomes of your case. Our lawyers are candid in their assessment of all criminal cases. They will not make promises that they cannot keep. Instead, they will focus all their efforts on protecting your rights and pursuing the best possible result.
Ready To Help You Fight These Charges
Our lawyers provide seasoned criminal defense for clients who have been arrested and charged with any kind of crime, including:
- DUI/DWI, both first-time and repeat offenses
- Theft offenses, including robbery, burglary, larceny and knowingly receiving stolen property
- Drug offenses, including possession and trafficking
- Violent crimes, including domestic abuse, assault and battery, and homicide
- Sex offenses, including rape and sexual assault
- College crimes and school disciplinary actions
We also handle expungements of qualifying convictions and criminal records.
How To Choose A Criminal Defense Attorney
Selecting an attorney to defend you against criminal charges is a big decision, and it can drastically influence the outcome of your case. You should look for a lawyer who:
- Listens to your story
- Provides realistic guidance instead of just telling you what you want to hear
- Has extensive criminal law experience, including at trial
- Demonstrates that they care about your case
You will find all of that and more at Kuykendall Law, PLLC .. We have the experience, knowledge, compassion and dedication to see your case through.
We Offer Free Consultations, So Call Now
If you face criminal charges, you need to make sure you have an assertive and experienced ally on your side. Benefit from our attorneys’ four decades of experience in criminal defense. Please schedule an initial free consultation by filling out this intake form or calling 405-489-9510.
Kuykendall Law, PLLC ., offers discounts for enrolled college students and active military personnel. The law office also accepts all major credit cards.